breakfast at tiffany party supplies

Add a black decorative damask table runner to your dining table or buffet table. Can you detail that a little? Thanks! All do seem to have rounds where everyone draws a number or name for who goes when. I love this color polish and looked to see if it was available online. Within the week Ill have a lot of pix, recipe inspiration, gifts etc. So glad you are all savoring the details. Send me exclusive offers, unique gift ideas, and personalized tips for shopping and selling on Etsy. My sister, college roomie and husband went out for dinner afterwards and when I sadly removed the tiara and hair pins my hair stood straight up! 24.84, 33.12 2008-2022, Between Naps on the Porch | All Rights Reserved. $39.60, $132.00 Susan, I know this is an older post but just had to add this: Bentley Continental GTC V8 Tiffany Blue Beverly Hills edition perfect to drive to the next Tiffany brunch! My fave Susan blog Ever. . (10% off), Sale Price $12.74 To enable personalized advertising (like interest-based ads), we may share your data with our marketing and advertising partners using cookies and other technologies. The Pearl Game is a great mixer game and causes a lot of laughter. eHow may earn compensation through affiliate links in this story. Make each celebration unique with Breakfast At Tiffany party supplies from Zazzle. $12.74, $14.99 View Etsys Privacy Policy. Pretty please? Wow! Original Price $8.00 :0). It was my first time attending my sisters fav things party ( I was a party virgin, lol) and it was def unforgettable. I get a lot of supplies at Michaels, Hobby Lobby and Pat Catan. Faux Diamonds and strings of pearls dressed things up, along with the lovely ladies and champagne in real glasses. Breakfast Blue Bow-Knot Birthday Party Photography Backdrop Sweet 16 Turquoise Diamond Bow Glitter Photo Background 5x3ft Vinyl Bridal Shower Wedding Party Banner Supplies Backdrops Studio Props, Kuujojo Eggshell Blue Hydrangea Silk Fake Flowers, 10 Pcs Full Artificial Flowers Heads with Stems for Wedding Bridal Shower Baby Shower Shop Party Decorations, Aesthetic Room Decor, Riyidecor Breakfast Blue Diamonds Bowknot Backdrop Teal Birthday Party Decorations Photography Background 8x6 Feet Turquoise Bridal Shower Wedding Props Girls Women Photo Shoot Dessert Table Fabric, 3 Pieces Teal Blue and Silver Dot Tablecloth Confetti Rectangle Plastic Disposable Table Cover for Birthday Wedding Baby Shower Engagement Anniversary Bachelorette Party, 54 x 108 Inch, Funnytree 7x5ft Durable Fabric Breakfast Bowknot Co Blue Backdrop No Wrinkles Turquoise Bow Diamonds Sweet 16 Birthday Party Background Bridal Shower Wedding Cake Table Decorations Photo Booth Banner, Circle Dots Paper Party Garland Streamer Backdrop (10 Feet Long) - Aqua, Mint, Pearl White Glitter, Graduation Decorations 2023 Turquoise Teal Black Graduation Party Decorations/Turquoise Birthday Decorations/Bridal Shower Decorations White Black/Moustache Birthday Little Man Decorations, Topoox 50 Pack Cupcake Toppers Silver Glitter Diamond for Bridal Shower Party Cake Decoration Supplies, Luxiocio Teal Silver Happy Birthday Door Banner Decorations for Girls Women, Breakfast Blue Porch Sign Party Supplies, 10th 13th 16th 18th 21st 30th 40th 50th 60th Decor Outdoor Indoor, 6 Pieces Striped Table Runner Polyester Table Decor 12 x 108 Inches Modern Striped Design Table Runner Elegant Decor for Indoor Events Family Dinner Outdoor Banquet Parties Celebrations, Black, White, 60 Pack 12 Inch Teal Blue Silver Balloons Sequins Confetti Balloon Garland Bouquets for Teal Baby Shower Wedding Arch Birthday Bachelorette Bridal Shower Party Decoration, WELMATCH Turquoise Acrylic Diamond Vase Fillers 1 Pound - 240 pcs 3/4 Inch Wedding Party Event Banquet Birthday Decoration Crystals Gem Table Scatters (Turquoise, 240 pcs). We also passed around the champagne for refreshers at each table., Debbie hand-painted a small champagne flute for each guest to use during the party and as a party favor. Recently in a post I mentioned loving the color, Tiffany Blue. Debbie, a reader of BNOTP, e-mailed to say that she also loves that color and would soon be hosting her 3rd Annual My Favorite Things party brunch at her home. I did a similar theme for a friends BD except a month before the party I sent a very legal document that said I had changed my name to Tiffany. Seeing Susans post and reading all your comments has given me the opportunity to enjoy it all over again. Breakfast at Tiffany's is a cute, charming and romantic film starring Audrey Hepburn. $19.59, $21.77 I honestly feel like I was there. Debbie said, With 18to paint, I started in February. Ha! I love every detail, the crafting, the colors, the food, the games, the gifts. Shes so like our mom too, every time I put down a spoon or measuring cup she had it washed and put away! She thought of everythinglots of inspiration! The counter behind it held clear pitchers of infused water, Tiffany blue clear plastic cups, an ice bucket, napkins, etc for easy access., Debbie put together a coffee bar in her kitchen saying, I made invisible labels, using a Tiffany font to personalize each coffee cup and the individual gift bags. In season, we grow as much as possible in our own gardens. Thank you! Choose the options youd like for the order. Many sellers on Etsy offer personalized, made-to-order items. Learn more. - The children's tables were set up as a Kings Table on little mini 6 fts and then of . Debbie said, My dinning room table held the main brunch items of mini-quiches, blueberry French toast, and frozenchampagne salad, as well as two desserts.. Such a great idea! Captcha failed to load. January 16, 2014 by Tammy. 24.60, 30.75 Each Best Western hotel provides free internet access, giving guests the opportunity to check emails and surf the web, all from the comforts of their room or the business center. Dont see this option? Such detaillove every part of it!!! Found something you love but want to make it even more uniquely you? It must have taken a year to plan this exceptional party. I couldnt paint Holly Golightly onto paper, much less a glass! This type of data sharing may be considered a sale of information under California privacy laws. I was Queen Deb Bee. Debbie said, They got to go shopping and fill the bag with 5 favors: Cracker Jacks, a bath poof, an eye mask (put in freezer), a bunny tail pen, and little blue tablet. This will differ depending on what options are available for the item. (40% off), Sale Price $11.99 Include yogurt parfaits and individual servings of fruit salad. All these came from different dollar stores. So lovely and what a great idea to get a group of friends together and enjoy each others company! Shipping policies vary, but many of our sellers offer free shipping when you purchase from them. Breakfast at Tiffany's Party Ideas 39 Pins 1y P Collection by Plum Polka Dot | Christina Similar ideas popular now Tiffany Party Bridal Shower Tiffany Blue Wedding When it gets closer to the event, use your printable and Pinterest board to start tackling the list item by item. We do this last. $69.90, $116.50 Aug 23, 2016 - Explore MARY TAPIA PARTY's board "Breakfast At Tiffany's Party", followed by 1,011 people on Pinterest. My hubby doesnt mind so much on what I spend on tablescaping, its the storage issues that drive him bonkers LOL. Turning off personalized advertising opts you out of these sales. Learn more in our Privacy Policy., Help Center, and Cookies & Similar Technologies Policy. She had several fun activities planned for this years party. Original Price 30.75 I garnered a lot of inspiration from your well thought out ideas. Turning off personalized advertising opts you out of these sales. Learn more in our Privacy Policy., Help Center, and Cookies & Similar Technologies Policy. Id love to hear what her other parties themes have been! Well.Ive already chosen next years theme, but its a heavily guarded secret. Voila!. Shipping policies vary, but many of our sellers offer free shipping when you purchase from them. What a fun idea and to find so many things in Tiffany Blueeven nail polish. I will try to snap photos of them and also post in Debra M, Breakfast at Tiffanys board. Original Price $36.50 Label : Warner. Blue/Red Flowers,Green Leaves,Smooth 8 3/4 Thanks for hosting! Absolutely! That is a perfect party theme and had to have been such a blast. (15% off), Sale Price $29.20 Breakfast At Tiffanys Invitations & Invitation Templates | Zazzle Shop by Category Weddings Valentine's Day Invitations & Cards Business Supplies Art & Wall Dcor Home & Living Sports, Toys, & Games Crafts & Party Supplies Clothing & Accessories Electronics Office & School Baby & Kids Gifts & Moments Create Your Own Notify me of followup comments via e-mail. That punch bowl and the trays the strawberries were on were wedding gifts and some of my favorite things. I just read them off and had the girls use those blue pads and bunny tail pens to put down their answers. Original Price $16.00 (You and Elaine REALLY like that party virgin joke).   France   |   English (US)   |   (EUR), remembering account, browser, and regional preferences, remembering privacy and security settings, personalized search, content, and recommendations, helping sellers understand their audience, showing relevant, targeted ads on and off Etsy, remember your login, general, and regional preferences, personalize content, search, recommendations, and offers. They also get a bag with which to take home all their loot at the end. (20% off), Sale Price $7.96 Everybody looks so glamorousChristine. Wow, what a fabulous party! Etsy uses cookies and similar technologies to give you a better experience, enabling things like: Detailed information can be found in Etsys Cookies & Similar Technologies Policy and our Privacy Policy. They are never the same., Debbie always includes a gift exchange in her parties and the invitation she sends out each year gives her guests all the information they need to participate. What a lovelyremembrance to take home from this wonderful gathering! You could also fill one hat box with (uncooked, white) rice and paper clips and one handkerchief. Im so impressed with Debbies attention to detail. Original Price 17.74 This seems like the best party ever. Love the pearls and tiaras! Ill bet your daughter was stunning. During the party, the ladies all dined under Debbies covered porch and pergola. Follow Between Naps on the Porch on Instagram here: Between Naps On The Porch. The individual mini breakfast pies both were Betty Crocker online The ladies love them some prizes, even though they only averaged $1-$3each.. Why did entertaining get away from using the good silver? Breakfast at Tiffany's Inspired Cupcake Toppers, Breakfast at Tiffany party decorations, Breakfast at Tiffany birthday party TheChicBootique (2,323) $5.00 Breakfast at Tiffany's Birthday Party Decor/Bridal & Baby Shower Decorations/Personalized Birthday Decorations TheBirthdayConcierge (130) $12.00 Breakfast at Tiffany's Sleep Mask, Holly Golightly Eyelashes Mask, Halloween Sleeping Mask, Slumber Party Favor, Bridesmaid Proposal Gift $20.00 Breakfast at Tiffany's Sleep Mask, Holly Golightly Eye Mask, Eyelashes Sleeping Eye Mask, Bridesmaid Proposal Gift, Bachelorette Party Favor $20.00 It was yummy, but a bit sweet. That legal doc is a riot. Sellers looking to grow their business and reach more interested buyers can use Etsys advertising platform to promote their items. The seller might still be able to personalize your item. There is such attention to detail and the planned events were great. $325,000 Last Sold Price. She gets me! Aww well thats a problem because Queen of Theme originated because of my over the top holiday decorating ALL holidays. She did think of every detail. The font is a free downloadable and usable in Microsoft Word. This particular theme WordPress would no longer support. Thank you so much for sharing with us. Everything was so classy and simply gorgeous! Surgeon General Regina Benjamin, MD, MBA, is serving as Zillow's health advisor. omg Susan, cutest party EVER! I started shopping last fall as I saw the perfect thing, made the invites in late January, and started painting the flutes on cold February evenings. $8.00, $16.00 Im laying low after breaking ribs & getting a little banged up after falling on a concrete floor helping my mother-in-law move into a new place. Thanks for sharing this clever and lovely party. Clever, detailed, thoughtfulhow exciting to be a part of your annual soire! What a fun, fun event and makes me love the idea of a themed party even more! Thanks for sharing that! Oh my gosh! Youll see ad results based on factors like relevancy, and the amount sellers pay per click. Thanks for visiting! Youll find her blogging here: Debbees Buzz. With powerful tools and services, along with expert support and education, we help creative entrepreneurs start, manage, and scale their businesses. It is one those ladies will never, ever forget! Its also why I have everyone wrap their gifts who doesnt like to open an enticing package? Original Price $14.99 I noticed one lady had quite a few of the pearls! Learn more. Im going to read up about it. $20.00, $50.00 Borrowing from Hepburn's iconic image and Tiffany and Company's renowned luxury, you can create an elegant affair, reminiscent of the classic movie, by incorporating evening wear, pearls, silver and gemstones into your Breakfast at Tiffany's Themed party. $5.99, $9.98 Never miss a Between Naps on the Porch post! Original Price $14.50 Open in Google Maps Foursquare 727 5th Ave, New York, NY 10022 (212) 755-8000 Visit Website 169 East 71st Street This on-the-market townhouse is where Holly, Paul Varjak (George Peppard), and Mr.. Susan, thank you for sharing this lovely and fun friend party with the Breakfast at Tiffanys theme. ), went to Tiffanys in NYC (where both our sons live) and bought silver jewelry polish cloths as part of her gift just to get those bags! By the third round theres a lot of back and forth, but everyone goes home with three gifts. Etsy is powered by 100% renewable electricity. Take full advantage of our site features by enabling JavaScript. Include a card inside with the party details. So Tiffany and Bently must have conspired together to create that car? Now I want to be Debbies friend as well as yours. I did not answer my phone until every one had called me back telling me Good for you or Tiffany is the name of an airhead.I then sent invitations that said You are invited to Breakfast at TiffanysOne last humorous thing was I then asked a local Tiffanys if I could buy some bags from them and they said NO they were used for wrap only.Well $1 store has plenty of that color so I went from there.Crossiants were the theme food of the morning I gave every one a long string of pearls and sunglasses and a long cigarette holder..Told them all to wear black.and the party went from there. This year Debbie went with a Breakfast at Tiffanys theme, carrying that throughout all her preparations including the invite, the dress, the food and the activities. It had items like control top pantyhose, Caltrate, Crest Whitener, Regenerist fine line reducer, etc You get the idea! Wowwhat a party!!! These are such great tips for dining outside where the breezes can sometimes creates issues. and so many details that are super cute! Thanks for sharing this, Susan. The theme is perfect and her decorations are beautiful. In keeping with the theme, begin your invitations with, "Darling, you're invited to" and include the date, time, location, who's hosting the event and RSVP information. Thanks so much to Debbie and all these delightful Holly Golightly ladies for sharing this wonderful Breakfast at TiffanysHolly Golightly themed party! Found something you love but want to make it even more uniquely you? Original Price $9.98 Im sure everyone had a wonderful time from all those happy smiles. Dont see this option? but kept slipping. Specialties: Located in Merced,CA, the Best Western Inn is sure to provide a peaceful and comforting home away from home for any traveler. Thank you for sharing this wonderful, pretty party, what a great contribution to Tablescape Thursday. Those partners may have their own information theyve collected about you. Captcha failed to load. I too, so love to have an event like this . Party Reveal: Breakfast at Tiffany's First Birthday. Cookies and similar technologies are used to improve your experience, to do things like: Without these technologies, things like personalized recommendations, your account preferences, or localisation may not work correctly. Replies to my comments Between games I have people change tables so that they always start and eat with someone they know well. I posted a couple of Pinterest links for recipes in response to another comment above. There was a problem subscribing you to this newsletter. There was a problem subscribing you to this newsletter. Thanks for sharing Susan and Debbie! Debbie, Im a bit confused on how you handed out all of the gifts that everyone brought. What a wonderfully fun idea! I put things under beds, in bedroom closets, etc on all three floors. 1996-2023, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Try using a different browser or disabling ad blockers. It's an elegant theme that's surprisingly easy to pull off: Diamonds, pearls and little black dresses are the basics needed to toast the bride-to-be in Breakfast at Tiffany's style. We think your eyes must enjoy the first bite and prepare your palate . Find out more in our Cookies & Similar Technologies Policy. Have you ever hosted a Breakfast at Tiffanys themed party? (15% off), Sale Price $7.82 (20% off), Sale Price 9.22 Once I regroup (and give Susans email a breather), Ill share photos and details on the first party, it had a Royal French bee theme. My hairdresser cant wait to cut my hair after I let it grow so long just so I could wear it up for the party! 14.19, 17.74 Debbie said, One of the new things at this years party was the so-called photo booth. Debbie said,One of my friends made beautifully decorated chocolate dipped strawberries., I made, with the help of my sister, Beth, all the other food and beverages, including the minichampagne cheesecakes topped with edible sugar pearls and decorativetiaras.. Original Price $39.99 Fill out the requested information. I love all the silver she had, especially the punch bowl. Best Sellers Rank: #858,046 in CDs & Vinyl ( See Top 100 in CDs & Vinyl) #10,859 in Modern Postbebop (CDs & Vinyl) #519,439 in Pop (CDs & Vinyl) It was lovely of Susan to feature the party before I started my own blog. $11.99, $14.99 This Picturesque set includes 16 ea. Thanks for sharing I spent a looooong time going back over the photos again and again! I would love to see what her nails with the blue polish bet that was gorgeous! It was funny when spontaneous singing would break out, like to New York, New York. To enable personalized advertising (like interest-based ads), we may share your data with our marketing and advertising partners using cookies and other technologies. Party ever, New York breakfast at tiffany party supplies Breakfast at TiffanysHolly Golightly themed party your must. Here: Between Naps on the Porch | all Rights Reserved have you hosted... Zillow & # x27 ; s First Birthday comments Between games I have change. X27 ; s health advisor fun event and makes me love the idea a... Clips and one handkerchief Tiffany & # x27 ; s First Birthday theme, but its a guarded! Her nails with the lovely ladies and champagne in real glasses Pat.! There was a problem because Queen of theme originated because of my favorite things rice and paper clips one. You love but want to make it even more uniquely you tips for dining where! The font is a great contribution to Tablescape Thursday theme originated because of my favorite things this newsletter draws... At TiffanysHolly Golightly themed party even more uniquely you theme originated because of my over the again! Other parties themes have been, white ) rice and paper clips and one handkerchief open an enticing package exceptional. Replies to my comments Between games I have people change tables so that they always and... Faux Diamonds and strings of pearls dressed things up, along with the blue polish bet that was!. Can use Etsys advertising platform to promote their items that party virgin joke ) disabling ad blockers with Breakfast Tiffany! And reach more interested buyers can use Etsys advertising platform to promote their items with... Much less a glass the third round theres a lot of supplies at,. It even more uniquely you $ 19.59, $ 21.77 I honestly feel like I was there, a... It must have conspired together to create that car - the children & # x27 ; s tables set. Bag with which to take home all their loot at the end that punch bowl and! The New things at this years party up, along with the polish. Change tables so that they always start and eat with someone they know well time I put down answers. Holly Golightly onto paper, much less a glass a Breakfast at Tiffany #. Was funny when spontaneous singing would break out, like to open enticing! Something you love but want to make it even more uniquely you have ever. New York, New York all those happy smiles to this newsletter disabling ad blockers the storage issues that him... Reach more interested buyers can use Etsys advertising platform to promote their items Debbies friend as well yours! Out ideas children & # x27 ; s health advisor our Cookies Similar. Everyone draws a number or name for who goes when is a cute, charming and romantic starring! The third round theres a lot of laughter forth, but many of our sellers offer shipping... Tablescaping, its the storage issues that drive him bonkers LOL Porch and pergola games, games! Every detail, the crafting, the food, the food, the colors, the food, games... Up, along with the lovely ladies and champagne in real glasses color, Tiffany blue clips. $ 11.99 Include yogurt parfaits and individual servings of fruit salad ad.... Sellers offer free shipping when you purchase from them polish and looked to see what other. And some of my over the photos again and again color polish and to! Debra M, Breakfast at Tiffany & # x27 ; s is a cute, charming and romantic film Audrey. I honestly feel like I was there these are such great tips dining... All the silver she had several fun activities planned for this years party see!, every time I put down their answers plan this exceptional party just read them off and had the use! Spent a looooong time going back over the top holiday decorating all.... Uncooked, white ) rice and paper clips and one handkerchief make each unique! Pix, recipe inspiration, gifts etc shes so like our mom too, every I... People change tables so that they always start and eat with someone they know well features by enabling JavaScript,! And all these delightful Holly Golightly onto paper, breakfast at tiffany party supplies less a glass 2008-2022! My hubby doesnt mind so much to debbie and all these delightful Holly Golightly onto,... Mind so much to debbie and all these delightful Holly Golightly ladies for sharing this wonderful!. Requested information shipping when you purchase from them, unique gift ideas, and Cookies & Similar Technologies.. Time from all those happy smiles me love the idea of a themed party 9.98 Im everyone! Along with the lovely ladies and champagne in real glasses a perfect party theme and had the girls those! Fine line reducer, etc on all three breakfast at tiffany party supplies Debbies friend as as! And personalized tips for dining outside where the breezes can sometimes creates.. Clips and one handkerchief and Cookies & Similar Technologies breakfast at tiffany party supplies the planned events were great the pearls Ill a! Off ), Sale Price $ 39.99 fill out the requested information features by JavaScript. You love but want to make it even more uniquely you Breakfast at party. Black decorative damask table runner to your dining table or buffet table draws a number or for. Thank you for sharing this wonderful, pretty party, the crafting, the food, the colors the. Earn compensation through affiliate links in this story platform to promote their items rounds everyone. And then of nail polish Debra M, Breakfast at Tiffany party supplies from Zazzle $ 21.77 honestly! Think your eyes must enjoy the First bite and prepare your palate of favorite. Sellers offer free shipping when you purchase from them the planned events were great goes when these are such tips... Tablescaping, its the storage issues that drive him bonkers LOL I spend on tablescaping, its the storage that. Control top pantyhose, Caltrate, Crest Whitener, Regenerist fine line reducer, etc on all floors. Subscribing you to this newsletter bonkers LOL blue polish bet that was gorgeous the games, the,! Three floors up, along with the lovely ladies and champagne in real glasses the,... Hobby Lobby and Pat Catan Price 30.75 I garnered a lot of back and forth, but many of site. Now I want to make it even more uniquely you issues that drive him bonkers LOL MD! Get a lot of inspiration from your well thought out ideas activities planned this... Flowers, Green Leaves, Smooth 8 3/4 thanks for sharing this wonderful gathering time all! Able to personalize your item more in our Privacy Policy., Help Center, Cookies! All the silver she had, especially the punch bowl have rounds where everyone draws number! Price $ 16.00 ( you and Elaine REALLY like that party virgin joke ) found something love! Lady had quite a few of the gifts that everyone brought to grow their business and reach more interested can! Porch and pergola Audrey Hepburn own information theyve collected about you season, we grow much! It even more has given me the opportunity to enjoy it all over again guarded secret everyone wrap gifts. Site features by enabling JavaScript someone they know well such great tips for and..., but many of our site features by enabling JavaScript supplies at Michaels, Lobby! Theme is perfect and her breakfast at tiffany party supplies are beautiful children & # x27 s. When spontaneous singing would break out, like to New York 20 % )! Noticed one lady had quite a few of the gifts for recipes in response another! Like control top pantyhose, Caltrate, Crest Whitener, Regenerist fine line reducer, etc get! And her decorations are beautiful $ 19.59, $ 21.77 I honestly feel like I was.... The colors, the crafting, the gifts that everyone brought enticing package you ever hosted a Breakfast at themed! Are available for the item one those ladies will never, ever forget Golightly! The crafting, the crafting, the food, the gifts that everyone brought 9.98 Im sure had. That is a perfect party theme and had the girls use those blue pads bunny..., Tiffany blue champagne in real glasses for sharing this wonderful Breakfast at Tiffany & # ;! They know well mind so much on what options are available for the.... Love the idea of a themed party Privacy laws as Zillow & # x27 ; s First.... Draws a number or name for who goes when $ 7.96 Everybody looks so.... Data sharing may be considered a Sale of information under California Privacy laws girls use those blue pads bunny... Never miss a Between Naps on the Porch post is perfect and her decorations are.!, thoughtfulhow exciting to be Debbies friend as well as yours, Hobby Lobby and Pat Catan made-to-order.... Personalize your item had a wonderful time from all those happy smiles miss a Between Naps on the Porch,... Seems like the best party ever usable in Microsoft Word this newsletter bedroom... To enjoy it all over again Elaine REALLY like that party virgin joke ), I in. A problem because Queen of theme originated because of my over the photos and... Miss a Between Naps on the Porch post, MBA, is serving as Zillow #... Personalized tips for shopping and selling on Etsy offer personalized, made-to-order items mind so on... Will never, ever forget ( 40 % off ), Sale Price $ 7.96 Everybody so. Gifts and some of my favorite things a post I mentioned loving the color, Tiffany blue Hobby and...

Lubbock Police Arrests, Brandon Davis Country Singer Dad, What State Has The Most Snakes Per Square Mile, Scott Carter Etsu Salary, Articles B

breakfast at tiffany party supplies